In the fast moving world of robotic automation it’s important we stay focused on technologies that can streamline, improve and add value to our processes.
KUKA.Sim 3.1 ensures SCM have the optimal solution for offline programming and process simulation.
The software also enables us to plan & demonstrate our system and robot concepts quickly & easily in line with specific customer requirements without having to physically build a system!
Key features of the software include:
- Configurable collision testing and distance check
- Cycle time determination
- 2D drawings (RealDWG) export function, Integrated CAD imports (CATIA V5, V6, JT, STEP, RealDWG, etc.
- AVI HD video and 3D PDF export function
- OPC UA interface allowing PLC connection for Beckhoff TwinCAT, CodeSys, Siemens PLCSIM Advanced (Tia Portal)
- Support of virtual reality (additional VR hardware required)
- Support of NVIDIA PhysX
This short simulation showcases our bundled can de-palletisation system utilising a KUKA KR180 PA Robot. The simulation allows us to check cycle time and the reach of the robot and also apply the software’s collision detection check feature.
Contact our sales team today to discuss how automation could add value to your processes at email@example.com